White Sauce Pasta Recipe:
The White Sauce Pasta comes from Italian and French cuisine. It is a surefire way to delight your palate with a sweet and aromatic sauce of butter, milk and all-purpose flour. White sauce is not made as long as the pasta made red sauce. But it is a favorite among others who love the creamy sauce. The use of cow’s milk (you can also use standard milk) and cheese is the key to making the delicious white sauce.
TheWhite Sauce Pasta a is easy to make and less time compared to the Red Pasta Sauce. Prepare the white sauce, add the vegetables and cook the pasta and mix them all.
For non-veggies, we can use the same white sauce for chicken and we use a black pepper.
Ingredients for the production of pasta:
1 .¾ cup of pasta.
- Season the salt.
- 4 cups of water.
- ½ cup of oil
- Chop ¼ cup of carrot, capsicum, and broccoli.
Ingredients for White Sauce:
- 1 ½ tablespoon of butter.
- 1 tablespoon Maida (all-purpose flour).
- 1 cup of Milk.
- ¼ cup Red Chili Flakes.
- The powder of black pepper.
- Season the salt.
- ¼ teaspoon oregano.
- Pinch of Nutmeg powder.
- Boil 4 cups of water with ½ tablespoon salt in a pot.
- Add 1 cup of Pasta.
- Boil the mixture in an intermediate flame. Cook until al dente (boiled but not very soft). It takes about 10 to 12 minutes. To check if the pasta is cooked, take a simple piece with a fork and bite. If it is a little hard to bite, it is cooked. If it is difficult to bite, cooking is more necessary.
- With a strainer spoon strain pasta in a large colander.
- Heat the 1 ½ teaspoon oil in a saucepan over high heat. Add ¼ cup of carrot, capsicum and broccoli and salt.
- Stir and cook until the vegetables are cooked but 2-3 minutes crispy. Turn the plate and take it on a plate.
Preparation of the white sauce:
- Heat the saucepan and add 2 tablespoons of butter. Keep the flame low.
- When the butter melts and begins to bubble, add a tablespoon of all-purpose flour (Maida).
- Stir the flour quickly with a whisk as soon as it is added. Stir so that no lumps are formed.
- Clean the flour and stir. Fry the flour until a good aroma of the flour and the light golden color is obtained.
- Keep the flame low and pour 1 cup of milk into a light stream. Pour the milk in one hand and fry on the other side. The milk must be cooled so that the lumps do not form.
- Stir frequently with heat Cooking up thick. When the mixture is thickened, low the flame.
- Add sautéed vegetables and pasta to white sauce.
- Add the oregano, if necessary black pepper, walnuts and garlic powder and salt. Mix well and switch off the flame.
- White sauce is ready. Transfer it to a serving plate.
- Garnish with grated cheese and chili and serve hot.
- The White Sauce Pasta will thicken again during cooling. So serve and enjoy the pasta while they are hot.
- Add 2 tablespoons of grated cheese for the cheese sauce.
- We can use a wide range of vegetables according to your choice.