Red Sauce Pasta Recipe:
Red Sauce Pasta is one of the most popular, healthy and delicious recipes for children and adults. This recipe is one of the addictive recipes and will keep on having it. We have the possibility to add different vegetables according to your choice. You can also learn how to make White Sauce Pasta.
Ingredients For Cooking Pasta:
- 1 cup Macaroni Or 100 grams of Pasta
- 2.5 cups of Water
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Oil.
- 1.5 cup chopped white Mushrooms(optional).
- ⅓ cup of chopped Capsicum (Simla Mirch)
Other Ingredients For Red Sauce Pasta:
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil (you can use butter or other oil instead of olive oil).
- 1 Small or medium patta tej or bay leaf & 4 small or medium sized garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- 1 Medium onion Or ½ cup finely chopped onion.
- 2 Large tomatoes Or 1 cup tomato (use ripe tomatoes, red and less soothing).
- ½ Teaspoon of sugar or add if necessary.
- ⅛ Teaspoon of nutmeg powder.
- Add ½ teaspoonful of black pepper powder (Kali Mirch powder) or as needed
- Salt as required
- 2 to 3 leaves of Coriander leaves- minced.
- ¼ Cup grated cheese for garnishing (optional).
Preparation Of Pasta:
- Heat 2.5 cups of water, ¼ teaspoon. Salt and ¼ teaspoon olive oil in a pot until the water boils.
- Add 100 grams or 1 cup of Pasta.
- Cook on medium or high heat until the pasta is well cooked.
- In a strainer, strain the pasta and hold one side.
Make a red sauce for pasta:
- In a kitchen mixer or blender, add 2 large tomatoes or mashed potatoes. No need to whiten tomatoes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan. Add 1 small and medium tej patta and 4 small or medium (chopped) cloves of garlic. Spend a few seconds until the taste of raw garlic has disappeared. It does not need to become brown.
- Add ½ cup finely chopped onions and saute the onions in a low to medium flame.
- Grease until the onions are clear.
- Add tomato puree. If you are using a ready-to-use tomato paste, add 1 cup of tomato.
- Mix well and begin to saute mixture.
- Mix and simmer at intervals until the oil and the sauce are slightly thick. This means that the tomato paste is boiled.
- Add 1.5 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Mix well and let simmer for 6 to 7 minutes at low to medium flame.
- Then add a cup of capsicum. Mix well
- Place the pepper on medium for 4 to 5 minutes over a low flame. Now the Capsicum is half cooked and the mushrooms are cooked.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon sugar or if necessary.
- Then add a ⅛ tablespoon of powdered powder and ½ teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Add salt to taste. thoroughly.
- Add boiled pasta.
- Stir gently and mix well to cover the pasta. In this step, you can also add grated cheese or cream and mix. Turn the flame off.
- Release the flame. Add 1 teaspoon fresh chopped coriander leaves. Mix well
- Red Sauce Pasta is ready. Serve hot or cold pasta with red sauce. This paste also fits well at room temperature. Serve with grated cheese.
You can add or ignore vegetables of your choice if you wish.