Veg Keema Balls Recipe:
Veg Keema Balls are one of the unique dishes that cater to all vegetarians. This method is usually made with minced mutton. I have replaced the mutton with radish and coconut and made it totally vegetarian. That’s why this keema ball has become one of the healthiest recipes as we know that radish and coconut have high nutritional value. It can be one of excellent snack made with full nutrient value.
Ingredients For Making Veg Keema Balls:
- Radish grated- 1/4kg
- Coconut – 1 cup
- Roasted gram – 200 gms
- Cinnamon – 1 inch piece
- Red chili – 6
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 Tsp
- Curry leaves – 6
- Saunf powder – 1/2 Tsp
- Onion – 1
- Lemon Juice – 1 Tsp
- Salt – As Required
- Oil – For deep frying.
Steps For Making Veg Keema Balls:
- Dry roast the roasted gram and add a piece of cinnamon in it.
- Now transfer it to a plate and make it cool for a while.
- Saute the radish until moisture it is evaporated.
- Once water starts to evaporate you will see a change in color this will take up to 10 mins.
- Once color turned to brown, transfer it to a bowl and keep aside to cool.
- Take a pan and add oil and red chilies until it is roasted.
- Once the chilies are a roasted transfer it to a plate.
- Add oil in and onion in the pan and saute it out for two minutes.
- Add chopped coconut, curry leaves, and garlic paste and saute them well.
- Now add turmeric powder and saunf powder in it and mix well.
- Finally, add roasted chilies and saute everything and transfer it to plate and make it cool
- Transfer the roasted to an into a mixer jar and grind them well into a smooth powder and keep it aside.
- Now add radish and coconut to a mixer jar and make it into a fine paste. Don’t add any water to it.
- Now take it on a plate and add roasted powder and salt(as required) and mix everything together.
- Squeeze lemon in it and mix it again and make sure that mix does not become sticky.
- Now add oil to your palms and start preparing balls.
- Now add oil in a pan, add balls and start frying until it becomes brown color and places them on a plate.
- You can have veg keema balls directly or take it with tomato ketchup.
- Have them when they are hot.
Give A Try!