Spicy Fried Chicken:
Fried chicken is one among my favorites. I usually prepare deep-fried chicken at home most of the time rather than buying them. There are a lot of deep-fried chicken recipes and that I love all types – pan-fried, deep fried, or pressure deep-fried.
Anyways, in this post, I am going to share my favorite spicy deep-fried chicken recipe. If you like spicy foods then you will love this recipe. The preparation time is 15-20 minutes. If you do not have abundant time available and looking out for an easy yet yummy recipe, then this can be the one.
Step 1: Ingredients Needed To Prepare Spicy Fried Chicken:
- Chicken chopped – 500 grams
- Chili powder – 1 Tsp
- Black pepper – 1 tsp
- Salt – for taste
- Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp
- All flour – half cup
- Rice flour – half cup
- Coriander leaves – chopped, 1 tbsp.
- Oil – -to fry
Step 2: Marinating the Chicken:
- Wash and clean the sliced chicken.
- In a small bowl add the sliced chicken pieces, garlic paste, ginger paste, black pepper and salt (a pinch).
- Mix all the ingredients very well.
- Keep them in a very dry place for marinating while preparing the batter. Meanwhile, place the oil on medium flame to heat.
Step 3: Preparing the Batter:
- In another small bowl add all purpose flour, rice flour, chili powder and salt (for taste).
- Add water to make a thick batter. mix them nicely.
- Add cut coriander leaves to the paste and blend them once more
Step 4: Frying:
- Take a bit of a seasoned chicken piece and place it into the batter.
- Cover the entire piece with the batter equally on all sides.
- Add the batter coated chicken pieces to the heated oil. Fry it in low-medium heated oil.
- Add more pieces to the oil but confirm not to smudge all the pieces along. Keep the oil on low-medium heat.
- Fry all sides equally. Fry till the pieces transform golden or brown color.
- Serve while hot and have it with some tomato ketchup or Chatni. Enjoy!
Give A Try!