Cloud Of Eggs:
Have you heard of an egg in the cloud? Food-based social networks have recently exploded with an image of a cloud of eggs, a little peeled and a bit of yellow toasted egg whites in between, and the method of making these eggs in the cloud is quite simple. This is a cooking mode in which the egg whites become stiff, baked for a few minutes, then added to the yoke halfway through and the two elements are baked together. Actually, you only need a few ingredients to make this delicious egg of standard version.
Step 1: Materials to make an egg in the cloud:
- Hard cheese
- Coriander leaves
- Salt and Pepper
- Onion chopped
Step 2: Prepare The Egg Cloud:
- For each cloud egg, you’ll need one egg, about a tablespoon of grated cheese like parmesan, a spoonful of chopped onion, salt, and pepper.
- Take your egg and separate it from the egg yolks. Put all the egg white in a stainless steel container large enough for the egg to grow. Put each yolk in a bowl.
- Then, beat the egg whites until a firm point form with a hand mixer or blender.
- Separate the whipped whites into rounds on parchment paper. Make one round for each egg and add a little coriander.
- Make hollow in the middle of each round for the egg yolks, that you will add while cooking.
- Place the unboiled clouds in a preheated 400-degree oven and bake for about three minutes. The clouds must always be white at this time.
- Remove the cloud from the oven and add a yolk per cloud. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for three minutes until the clouds begin to brown a little and the eggs are tight but not raw.
The trendy cloud eggs are ready. You can take these egg clouds directly or serve toast with butter as breakfast.
Try It Now! Cloud Eggs Recipe